Stepney All Saints School will aim to provide:
- A safe and secure learning environment for all;
- The highest standards of care and discipline to promote respect for all;
- A learning environment, including equipment, resources and facilities to promote confidence and independence in our student as learners;
- Academic guidance and assistance to pupils throughout their school career; regular reports, information and consultations about progress;
- A link to outside agencies when necessary.
Stepney All Saints School expects:
- To work to the best of their ability;
- To complete all homework and coursework;
- To achieve regular and punctual attendance;
- To respect all members of the school community;
- To follow modern British values;
- To take responsibility for their own work and behaviour;
- To follow the school rules and codes of conduct; to be mindful of the reputation of the school at all times;
- Not to use the school name without gaining prior consent/authorisation;
- To understand that they will lose their place if they bring a knife/weapon in to school;
- To care for all school equipment, the school buildings and respect the school environment.
Parent(s) and/or Guardian(s)
- To support the school and its ethos;
- To work in partnership with the staff;
- To inform the school promptly of any concerns;
- To respond to concerns raised by members of staff;
- To ensure regular and punctual attendance of their child/children to school, to avoid taking their child/children out of school during term time;
- To support the high standards of discipline, behaviour and security in the school;
- To acknowledge the part that good discipline, behaviour and security play in high attainment;
- To send their children to school in full uniform and properly equipped to work;
- To support the school in upholding modern British values;
- To attend all parents’ evenings, meetings and Academic Review Days;
- To notify the school of any changes in your personal details.
- To act professionally;
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of all pupils;
- To teach to the best of their ability;
- To set homework and to regularly mark and assess each pupil’s work;
- To keep parents/carers updated of their child’s progress in school.
I consent to the school using images of my child for publicity and promotion.