Uniform and Equipment List
Uniform Update – 19th March 2021
Please click on the links below to read the latest updates regarding school uniform.
- White collared shirt/blouse
- Tie (in year colours). Ties should be worn to the correct length, showing at least 7 stripes. Ties will be supplied to all students at the start of year 7. There will be a fee of £4.00 for replacement ties.
- Mid-grey uniform trousers
- Mid- grey pleated skirt; of suitable length
- Mid- grey full length smart skirt
- School Blazer (purchased from school)
- Plain black or grey socks (with trousers)
- Knee or ankle length black or grey socks or black coloured seamless tights (with skirt)
- Black low-heeled smart shoes; not trainers or plimsolls
- NO jewellery, other than wrist watches
- Head bands must be black or navy
- School ID card on correct year group lanyard (there will be a fee of £5.00 for replacement ID cards)
- Face Mask (must be worn during all transitions)
- Grey V-neck logo jumper (purchased from school)
- Coat – black/navy. Must be of an appropriate length to cover the blazer. NO hoodies or tracksuit tops
- Headscarf (hijab) – navy
PE & Swim Kit
In the interest of health and safety as well as comfort, it is essential that all children change clothes and footwear for Physical Education. Parents are asked to co-operate with the school in providing the essential items of the PE kit. Swimming lessons are compulsory and children should bring with them a towel and appropriate swim kit.
- Logoed PE T-shirt (purchased from school)
- Logoed tracksuit top (purchased from school)
- Logoed tracksuit trousers (purchased from school)
- PE shorts (purchased from school)
- Royal blue football socks (purchased from school). Students are still able to wear red football socks from the old uniform.
- Trainers – black
- Shin pads
- Navy blue or black swimming trunks (Lycra/Elastin – NOT baggy surf shorts)
- Navy blue or black 1-piece swimming suit
- Swimming hat
- Burkinis, swimming tops and swimming leggings are optional, but must be from a swim brand and worn with swim trunks/suit
All students must wear the full and correct uniform for school, school occasions and PE lessons. Students who come to school dressed incorrectly may, if there is no adequate reason, be sent home to change. In addition, all items of uniform should also be labelled with the student’s name.
Every student is expected to provide the following basic items of equipment for every lesson:
- School Bag
- Black or blue ball point pen (and a spare!)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Pencil Eraser
- Coloured Pencils / Fine Fibre Tips
- Ruler 12 inch or 30cm
- Basic Scientific Calculator
- Pair of Compasses
- Protractor (Angle Indicator)
- Rough Notebook / Jotter Set Square
- Tippex / Liquid Paper is not allowed in school and must not be used in any school work.
- Textbooks and specialised equipment may be issued on loan and students will be required to pay for any loss or damage to school property.
Sixth Form Uniform
To view a copy of the sixth form uniform, click here
Purchasing Uniform, Size Guides and Exchange Policy
All uniform must be purchased via Parentpay.
Size Guide and Exchanges
Please use the measuring guide below to identify the best fit of uniform for your child when placing the order.
Should your uniform item arrive and be incorrect in size, we will offer an exchange within 14 days of you receiving your uniform items, provided the items are returned in a good condition with all labels attached.
- Height – This is best done barefoot, with feet together flat on the ground and back against a wall; measure from the top of the head to the ground.
- Neck – Place the tape measure where the shirt collar would normally sit around the base of the neck. Leaving a little extra room is very important so that the collar is comfortable, so make sure not to pull too tightly.
- Chest – Take the tape measure through the underarms, around the fullest part of the chest.
- Waist – Measure around the natural waistline, not pulling too tightly to ensure comfort.
- Hips – Standing straight with the heels together, take the tape measure around the fullest part of the bottom.
- Inside leg – This time shoes on; measure from the inside leg to where the trouser is normally worn on the shoe. If you’re unsure, trousers should sit approximately 5cm from the ground.
Please see the full price list below.