Google Classroom is a shared way of communicating work and resources between staff and students. All students have been added to their relevant classrooms.
Information about how to set-up and access Google Classroom can be found below.
- A guide on how to set up Google Drive – A school Google Drive account needs to be set-up in order to access Google Classroom resources.
- A guide of how to access and set up Google Classroom
- A guide of how to join Google Classroom
- A guide of how to work on the lesson activity
- Google Classroom Instructions for Year 6 to 7 Transition
- Parents Guide – Setting up Notifications
To reset student password, staff/parents/students must send the following details:
1) the students username (the username ending with .211)
2) the full name of the student
3) the students form class
via email to, email@example.com