School counselling drop-in sessions during lockdown
School Counselling Drop in Sessions during lockdown
Coronavirus and lockdown have created a new and uncertain time for us all. Many young people – particularly those who had problems before the outbreak – are worried about the effect on their mental health. The most important thing to remember is that if you find yourself worried or anxious, you’re not alone.
If you feel that you would benefit from talking to someone, then please come in and see us.
We are offering drop-in sessions at school, so if you would like to speak to a school counsellor, please contact us to book an appointment either by email or phone:
June: 07990 04507 Rubena:07436 132900
We are on site Monday-Friday 9 am-3pm
Please note that we will need to have parental permission for you to come in to school.
- When you arrive at the reception for your appointment, you can buzz to enter .
- Once inside the reception you will need to have your temperature taken.
- Inform the person at reception that you are here to see the counsellor.
- You can wait outside in the Year 11 playground. Please make sure you are socially distancing from others.
- June or Rubena will collect you for your session.